Thursday, August 21, 2014

Business Card Reveal with Buildasign.com

*I was compensated for this post with supplies, however all content, thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
I always love to have Number Fifty-Three business cards on hand. It's a great way to remind people of my blog. Plus, I always attach one to my painted furniture pieces.




So when Build A Sign recently contacted me wanting to provide me with business cards I was thrilled.

 
 
The process was super easy. The have many templates to choose from, but I opted to design my own card based on my blog design.


 
 
I love the simplicity of them..


 
 
and the vibrancy of the color and clarity of the print...


 
 
Plus they are wonderful quality and arrived quickly...






4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.