Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stenciled Tilt Top Table & Holiday House Walk Day 4!

I almost made it through another week and I seriously could not be happier! Soon I will share some updates that have been going on in my home in preparation to put it on the market (think horrific dealings with a contractor), but today I just want to share this adorable table I recently finished.
 


 
I actually had this table in my home for quite a bit in its original stained state, but needed something with storage and more of that mid century vibe so I switched it out (the bonus of painting furniture for a living!).
 
 
 
 

 

Anyway, here was the before. It was actually quite decent, but had some significant veneer issues.
 
 
 
Once repaired, I painted the entire piece in black chalk paint and stenciled in a pale gray (paints and stencil courtesy of DecoArt).
 
 
 
I finished with a coat of wax for protection.
 
 
 
Local friends...this one is for sale!
 
 
 
PS.  The awesome Holiday House Walk tour is on day 4.  You can see the tours in their entirety here.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. O,if I was a local, I'd come snap that up in a second. It's awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.